Ques. for Mains - Critically analyze the role and importance of Urban Art Commission in India. The Ministry of Urban Development has appointed new Chairman and four members of the Delhi Urban Art Commission. Dr.P.S.N.Rao has been appointed as Chairman and Smt.SonaliBhagwati, Ms.SonaliRastogi, Shri Samir Mathur and Shri Durga Shankar Mishra, as members of the Commission. Delhi Urban Art Commission, set up in May, 1974 is mandated with preserving, developing and maintaining the aesthetic quality of urban and environmental design with in Delhi. The Commission Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) constitutes three Working Groups to study and recommend measures to facilitate trade, promote exports and improve compliance.The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has constituted three Working Groups to study and recommend measures to facilitate trade, promote exports and improve compliance. The Working Groups will focus on:- improving the legislative structure of customs tariff and update it to suit the emerging and future needs of the economy and industry.
- PM to visit Kumbh at Prayagraj TomorrowPrime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will pay visit to Kumbh at Prayagraj tomorrow.At Kumbh, he will participate in the Swachh Kumbh Swachh Aabhaar event, organized by Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation.
- PM to launch PM-KISAN scheme from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh tomorrowThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will visit Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh tomorrow on 24 February 2019. At Gorakhpur, Prime Minister will launch the PM-KISAN scheme. At Fertilizer Corporation of India ground in Gorakhpur, Prime Minister will mark the launch of the PM-KISAN scheme, through press of button, to electronically transfer the first instalment of […]
- Shri Nitin Gadkari to Lay Foundation Stones for Two Road Projects in Punjab on 25th FebruaryUnion Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones for two road projects worth Rs 746 crore in Punjab on Monday.
- Shri Nitin Gadkari to Lay Foundation Stones for Seven Highway Projects in Kangra in Himachal Pradesh on 24th of FebruaryUnion Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones for seven National Highway projects worth over Rs 4419 crore in Himachal Pradesh’s Kangra on Sunday.