GS paper II
- Home Secretary’s action hits at federal scheme: Qureshi – Ques1. Explain the terms of governor’s office envisaged under article 156 of Indian constitution, also describing the basis and procedure of removal of governor from office.
- ‘India committed to advancing ties with Arab world’ - Ques2. “India sees West Asia as a vital part of its extended neighbourhood as it accounts for over 60 per cent of India’s oil and gas requirements, Collectively the Arab world is India’s largest trading partner”, while critically analysing the given statement briefly explain India-Arab relationship.
- ‘In Residence’ at Rashtrapati Bhavan - Ques3. Write a short note on ‘In Residence’ programme, launched by President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- “Improve connectivity in the north-east” - Ques4. “Improved connectivity would not only bring about all-round development of the north-east region in India but also bring the region closer to the mainstream,” Elucidate.
- ‘Implement reforms before Assembly polls’ – Ques5. “Faulty electoral system is the fountainhead of all aberrations Indian democracy is faced with today”, Comment.
GS paper III
- ‘State climate action plans lack innovation’ – Ques1. “State climate change action plans are treated synonymously with sustainable development planning. This approach usefully injects environmental issues into development planning, but represents a lost opportunity to internalise climate resilience”, while critically analysing the given statement describe the consequences of lack of innovation and shortcomings in approach, process, formulation of outcomes and implementation efforts of State climate change action plans. What measures should be adopted?